Leading NeoScrypt Altcoin
Feathercoin is an upgraded and customised version of Bitcoin. Feathercoin was born with the intent to expand, experiment, and build onto the blockchain technology in a manner open to all for participation. Block hashing uses the excellent NeoScrypt which is an updated version of Scrypt using modern faster elements. Feathercoin is also ten times faster than Bitcoin having 60 second blocks giving it that many times more capacity for transactions. The difficulty adjust eHRC (enhanced Hash Rate Compensation) to make sure that blocks come in on average at 60 seconds is also a unique solution first developed by Feathercoin and now used by several popular coins. Automatic Checkpointing is used to protect the history of the chain and prevent 51% attacks reversing transactions.
Get in Touch with the Team
- NeoScrypt Algorithm
- Retarget every block with 15, 120 and 480 block averages and 25% damping.
- Default Feathercoin network port is 9336
- Default RPC mining port is 9337
- Current Gen ASIC resistance
- eHRC (enhanced Hash Rate Compensation)
- ACP (Advanced Checkpointing)
Coins per Block
Block halving every
Time until next Halving